San Francisco's premier academic and recreation summer program
Convent & Stuart Hall offers a balanced, K–8 coeducational summer program that combines discovery-based academic sessions with recreational afternoons rooted in performing arts, athletics, visual arts, creative design and science. The summer program is open to the public and the faculty is largely composed of Convent & Stuart Hall educators along with faculty from some of the best public, parochial and independent schools in the Bay Area.
|Kinder Kids Camp||$945|
|Young At Heart||$900|
|AM & PM Care (added to any half or full day price)|
|AM & PM Care||$450|
2020 Summer Programs
June 15– July 2 (camp will be closed on July 3)
- AM and PM Care
- Are discounts available?
- What is the deposit amount, and are refunds available?
- Do campers need to bring their own snack and/or lunch?
- What is the attendance policy?
- What are the behavioral expectations during the summer?
- What should campers wear?
- What happened to the Multi-Sensory Learning Program?