After School Program
As a school that is rooted in community, Convent & Stuart Hall’s After School Program (ASP) serves K–8 families and the student experience by providing supplemental programming until 6 p.m. on school days, including midday dismissal days.
ASP is a unique coed opportunity that provides time for homework, if desired, and facilitates a combination of free choice activities and structured play, including free play on outdoor playgrounds and courts, imaginative play and reading in the Hoffman Learning Commons, and design and tinkering in the Unkefer Spark Studio.
ASP Registration, Schedule and Hours
- To register for ASP, please click here. You will need to log in or create a new account.
- The first day of general ASP for the 2021–22 school year will be Monday, August 23. Please note: ASP will be open for students on midday dismissal days.
- ASP will be open until 6 p.m. when school is in session.
- Class availability is determined on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Please confirm you have a working account prior to registration.
- Please note: All registrations are final. We can not allow families to register for a class to “hold a spot.”
- Registration will open on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 12 p.m.
- Childcare (from dismissal to 6 p.m.) is included in the pricing structure of Specialty Classes on the days when Specialty Classes are in session (please see class dates).
**Please note that registration payments for Specialty Classes are non-refundable unless classes are cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. If a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, you will be notified and fully refunded. If a class is cancelled due to instructor illness, the make-up class will be added to the end of the season term and will occur on the same day of the week and time as the regularly scheduled term classes. We are unable to offer a make-up class for any student absences.