After School Program
As a school that is rooted in community, Convent & Stuart Hall’s After School Program (ASP) serves K-8 families and the student experience by providing supplemental programming until 6 p.m. on school days, including midday dismissal days.
ASP is a unique coed opportunity that provides time for homework if desired and facilitates a combination of free choice activities and structured play, including free play on outdoor playgrounds and courts, imaginative play and reading in the Hoffman Learning Commons and design and tinkering in the Unkefer Spark Studio.
Registration for the 2019-20 After School Program will be available in August. Please check back then. Have a great summer!
Meet the Team
- Hometown: Sacramento, CA.
- I’ve been with the After School Program since the 2011-12 school year.
- Sports: volleyball, football and basketball.
- Movies: Lord of the Rings, Rocky, Princess Bride.
- Season: Summer time; especially summer camp.
- I love working with kids and helping them in their day-to-day life — helping them make friends, learning how to advocate for themselves and to be proud of who they are and who they're becoming.
- Hometown: Richmond, CA.
- I am the Auxiliary Programs Assistant Director. I graduated from Langston University in 2015 with a BA in Psychology.
- I've worked with children in many aspects of life such as teaching, coaching, mentoring and counseling. I've also had the opportunity to go overseas and work with children all over the world in places such as Africa, Barbados and China. I look forward to meeting you and having a wonderful school year.
- Hobbies: I love to travel. I often play basketball, football, baseball and track & field. While in college I was ranked second in the nation for high jump.