After School Program
As a school that is rooted in community, Convent & Stuart Hall’s After School Program (ASP) serves K–8 families and the student experience by providing supplemental programming until 6 p.m. on school days, including midday dismissal days.
ASP is a unique coed opportunity that provides time for homework, if desired, and facilitates a combination of free choice activities and structured play, including free play on outdoor playgrounds and courts, imaginative play and reading in the Hoffman Learning Commons, and design and tinkering in the Unkefer Spark Studio.
ASP Registration, Schedule and Hours
- The first day of general ASP for the 2022–23 school year will be Monday, August 29. Please note: ASP will be open for students on midday dismissal days.
- ASP will be open until 6 p.m. when school is in session.
- Registration for ASP fall Specialty Classes will be available soon.
- To ensure safe and speedy pick-ups, please utilize the FetchKids app for all ASP pick-ups. Learn more about the app on our Traffic page.
- August 29: Midday dismissal for Kindergarten
- September 5: Labor Day (No School)
- September 12–16: First week of fall ASP Specialty Classes
- September 26: First week of annual Music Conservatory lessons
- October 10: Fall holiday (no school)
- November 21–25: Thanksgiving Break (no school)
- December 20: Midday dismissal
- December 21–January 2: Christmas Break (no school)
- January 16: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day (no school)
- January 23–27: First week of spring ASP Specialty Classes
- February 20–24: Winter Break (no school)
- April 3–7: Spring Break (no classes)
- April 10: Easter Monday (no classes)
- May 29: Memorial Day (no classes)
- June 15: Last day of school, midday dismissal
- Class availability is determined on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Please confirm you have an active account prior to registration.
- Please note that registrations are final and non-refundable unless classes are canceled due to insufficient enrollment.
- Registration is now open.
- ASP childcare (from dismissal to 6 p.m.) is included in the cost of Specialty Classes on the days when Specialty Classes are in session (please see class dates).
- If a class is canceled due to instructor illness, the make-up class will be added at the end of the season term and will occur on the same day of the week and time as the regularly scheduled class. We are unable to offer make-up classes for any student absences.