High School (Grades 9–12)
The Latest Updates
- Correction issued to the fall session calendar — posted Monday, August 24 at 1 p.m.
- An expanded weekly co-curricular programming schedule — posted Friday, August 21 at 9:30 a.m.
Class and Co-Curricular Schedule
The first session of the 2020–21 school year will take place virtually. We hope to hold the remaining three sessions of the fall semester in person. If a safe return to campus is possible, there may be alterations to the below schedule.
The Blackbaud LMS course page is the central location where students can find specific class information. Students can access Zoom links on the class Bulletin Board to connect to class meetings.
Classes are held Monday–Friday starting on Tuesday, August 18.
- Block 1: 9–11:30 a.m.
- Lunch and co-curricular programming: 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Block 2: 1–3:30 p.m.
The following community and co-curricular activities will meet as follows.
Mondays from 12:25–12:45 p.m.
- Convent Chapel or assembly
- Stuart Hall Gr. 9 class meeting
- Stuart Hall Gr. 10 class meeting
Tuesdays from 12:25–12:45 p.m.
Wednesdays from 12–12:50 p.m.
Thursdays from 12–12:50 p.m.
Fridays from 12:25–12:45 p.m.
- Stuart Hall Chapel or assembly
- Convent Gr. 9 class meeting
- Convent Gr. 10 class meeting
Fall Academic Calendar
The school year is divided into two semesters, fall and spring. The fall semester will consist of four sessions with two class blocks per session. The fall schedule is outlined below.
- Session 1: August 18–September 15
- Session 2: September 16–October 15
- Session 3: October 16–November 13
- Session 4: November 16–December 18
- Each session course is equivalent to a semester course.
- Grades at the end of each session will be reflected on the transcript as Semester 1 grades.
- What is Zoom?
- Do students need to sign in to Zoom to attend classes?
- How can students access Zoom?
- What equipment do students need to use Zoom?
- What are some home network troubleshooting tips?
- What can I do to improve my Zoom experience?
- What internet speed do I need for video conferencing?
- What if I don’t have home internet or the speed is too slow to support video conferencing?
Choose from this collection of photos for your Zoom virtual background. Click on any image below to enlarge and save it by dragging it to your desktop.