High School (Grades 9–12)
The Latest Updates
- As of December 18, 2020, this page is no longer being updated. Please refer to our calendar, Thursday Notes and Health and Safety Plan page for the latest information and updates.
- New campus reopening information — posted Tuesday, November 3 at 12 p.m.
- Requirements for on-campus attendance — posted Thursday, October 29 at 4 p.m.
- Correction issued to the fall session calendar — posted Monday, August 24 at 1 p.m.
- An expanded weekly co-curricular programming schedule — posted Friday, August 21 at 9:30 a.m.
Daily Class Schedule
A new daily schedule (outlined below) will take effect on Wednesday, November 4. The schedule can vary on days when Chapel and/or advisory are held. Please check the Daily Announcements for the most up-to-date scheduling information.
For students who choose to continue learning remotely, the Blackbaud LMS course page is still the central location where students can find specific class information. Students can access Zoom links on the class Bulletin Board to connect to class meetings.
Classes are held Monday–Friday.
- 9–10:15 a.m. — Block 1
- 10:15–11 a.m. — Morning break with food service
- 11 a.m.–12:15 p.m. —Block 1
- 12:15–12:35 p.m. — Transition
- 12:35–1:50 p.m. —Block 2
- 1:50–2:30 p.m. — Afternoon break with food service
- 2:30–3:45 p.m. — Block 2
Fall Academic Calendar
The school year is divided into two semesters, fall and spring. The fall semester will consist of four sessions with two class blocks per session. The fall schedule is outlined below.
- Session 1: August 18–September 15
- Session 2: September 16–October 15
- Session 3: October 16–November 13
- Session 4: November 16–December 21
- Each session course is equivalent to a semester course.
- Grades at the end of each session will be reflected on the transcript as Semester 1 grades.
- What is Zoom?
- Do students need to sign in to Zoom to attend classes?
- How can students access Zoom?
- What equipment do students need to use Zoom?
- What are some home network troubleshooting tips?
- What can I do to improve my Zoom experience?
- What internet speed do I need for video conferencing?
- What if I don’t have home internet or the speed is too slow to support video conferencing?
Choose from this collection of photos for your Zoom virtual background. Click on any image below to enlarge and save it by dragging it to your desktop.