Before we turn the page on the 2019–20 school year, let's revisit how teachers and students found innovative ways to adapt the traditional classroom to a new online environment.
From hands-on subjects like PE and science to the beloved traditions of Congé and birthday celebrations, teachers and students have transformed how they teach and learn.
12. An Extraordinary Yoga Experience on Zoom
11. Home Kitchen Becomes Science Lab for Curious Sixth Graders
10. Going Virtual is the Next Best Thing for Washington, D.C. Week
9. Beyond Zoom: How 4th Graders Are Helping Others from Home
8. How Spring Musical Rehearsals Are Continuing Online
7. In Remote Learning, Zoe Scott Cultivates New Strategies and a Welcoming Presence
6. What It's Like for Lindsay MacGarva to Teach Math Online
5. A Behind-the-Scenes Look at a Virtual Art Class
4. With Ingenuity, Our Athletic Department Keeps Program Running Remotely
3. Ms. Andrea Throws a Virtual Kindergarten Birthday Party
2. Inside Coach Tilo's Virtual PE Classroom
1. How Stuart Hall 8th Graders Pulled Off a Clever Virtual Congé Reveal