The publication features 57 pages of stories that highlight Convent & Stuart Hall's signature programs, how school leaders responded to the pandemic, our ambitious vision for the future and the people who make the school what it is today.
The combined 2019–21 President’s Report features stories from before and during the COVID-19 pandemic. Printed copies of the magazine have been mailed to everyone in our greater community who has an address on file with the school. The publication is also available online.
On these pages, you will read about:
- How school leaders responded to the COVID-19 inflection point with swift and effective agility
- The most significant building project on the Broadway campus in a decade and the campaign for support
- A series of well-known and highly regarded author visits and how each one inspired students and faculty
- How the school develops responsible global citizens through curricular offerings and a robust and expanding service immersion and travel study program, funded in part by a generous endowed gift
- Interviews with faculty who have transitioned into new roles and an alumnus who recently received a royal title from the Queen
- The 3rd annual Cor Unum Week and the school’s commitment to do all that we can to build a fair and just society
- How K–12 school spirit continues to grow, strengthening a sense of belonging and pride for every student and family
- And much more
You can flip through an electronic copy of the 2019–21 President’s Report by clicking the image below. If you didn't receive a hard copy or would like to request additional copies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the image above to read the 2019–21 President's Report.