We look forward to hosting you! Please check back frequently to view additional event information.
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, February 9, 2023
Grades K–4 at Convent Elementary and Stuart Hall for Boys
- Kindergarten, 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Grades 1 and 2, 9:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Grades 3 and 4, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Friday, February 10, 2023
Grades 5–8 at Convent Elementary and Stuart Hall for Boys
- Grades 5 and 6, 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Grades 7 and 8, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Convent High School and Stuart Hall High School
High school events will begin at The Flood Mansion.
- 9:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Can parents attend the Grandparents & Special Friends Open House?
- Will there be valet parking?
- What do I do if I need mobility assistance?
- Where do I check in?
- How will I know what to attend and where to go throughout the day?
- What happens if I arrive late — can I still attend?
- Will there be food provided?
- Can I take my student out to lunch instead of eating on campus?
- What do I do if I have more than one student at the school and would like to attend their various events?
- Do I have to stay for the duration of the event?