The Annual Fund is a critical resource to provide students with the preeminent experience that has been synonymous with Sacred Heart education in San Francisco for more than 130 years. Gifts to the Annual Fund are applied to the current year budget to provide educational leaders with the flexibility to pursue the most pressing projects and to fast-track cutting-edge programs.
Gifts to the Annual Fund make possible:
- An unparalleled faculty made up of dedicated thought leaders
- Co-curricular and global experiences
- State of the art facilities supporting 21st century educational practices
- Socioeconomically diverse student body through tuition assistance
- Educational programs and structures to facilitate highly individualized and responsive student instruction
- The ability to say "yes" to new ideas, programs, and pressing needs
For our 2021—2022 school year, 94% of current families joined trustees, alumni, friends, and employees in pledging their support to Convent & Stuart Hall’s Annual Fund. Gifts of all sizes are meaningful and greatly appreciated.
In the 2021–22 school year, 149 members of the community gave leadership-level gifts at the President's Circle level or above for a total of $2,198,626. These gifts helped provide competitive salaries and ongoing professional education for faculty and support for financial assistance, technology, fine arts, off-campus education, and extracurricular and enrichment programs.
Each year, our President and the Board of Trustees host a cocktail party to honor and thank the many current and past parents, alumni, grandparents and friends who choose to support the school generously at leadership levels.
Leadership Giving Levels
L'Esprit de Sacré Coeur Circle
$50,000 & above
Très Bien Circle
Prize Day Circle
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is the Annual Fund important?
- When does the Annual Fund drive end and when is my pledge due?
- Why is my participation important?
- Does the school accept Matching Gifts?