A Most Beautiful Thing: An Evening Talk With Arshay Cooper
We hope you’ll join us for a special virtual event with Arshay Cooper, whose memoir, A Most Beautiful Thing, is the subject of a new documentary of the same title about the first African American high school rowing team in the nation.
- Tuesday, March 2 from 5–6 p.m. (originally scheduled for February 9)
- After registering below, you will receive a webinar link in a confirmation email.
- An exclusive screening link will be available until February 24 to those who register.
- Parents, alumni, faculty, staff and applicant families can access the link and password in the email invitation and/or by registering below.
- Common Sense Media rates the film as appropriate for children 13 and older. It contains approximately five minutes of interviews relating to incest and its connection to intergenerational trauma, as well as some profanity. The run time is 95 minutes.
Manley Team on the water in Chicago. © 2019 Clayton Hauck. Courtesy 50 Eggs