High School Athletics
Convent & Stuart Hall will start 2021–22 athletic seasons on the following dates:
- Fall | Monday, August 9
- Winter | Monday, November 1
- Spring | Monday, February 7
Live Events: Watch all high school and elementary school home volleyball matches live here.
About the Program
Convent & Stuart Hall’s athletic program offers 17 competitive sports and 36 individual teams at the varsity, junior varsity and freshman-sophomore levels, including six coed teams that bring boys and girls together for practices.
- Our high school teams traditionally finish at or near the top of the Bay Counties League West (BCL West), a division of the Bay Area Conference (BAC), which is one of the most competitive independent school leagues in California.
- The program is supported by experienced coaches who teach and mentor student-athletes in the areas of teamwork, sportsmanship, performance and goal setting.
- We have excellent indoor and outdoor facilities, both on campus and throughout the city of San Francisco.
Please visit the team pages listed below to view team schedules. For information about offseason training programs, tryouts and required forms, visit the Athletics Team Overview page.
Continuing the student-athlete experience at the collegiate level
Those who aspire to play beyond high school are supported and celebrated throughout the recruiting process. See a list of alumni who have gone on to compete at Division I, II and III-level colleges and universities.