Tuition & Financial Assistance
Tuition for 2019-20 School Year
- Lower & Middle Form Tuition (Gr. K-8): $33,300
- High School Tuition (Gr. 9-12): $45,900
We offer several tuition payment plans. A 10% tuition deposit is due with the Enrollment Contract, and the balance due may be paid in one of three payment plans outlined below.
- One payment: Enrollment deposit is due in March. The balance of tuition is due July 1.
- Two payments: Enrollment deposit is due in March. The remaining tuition balance is payable in two installments with 60% due on July 1 and the remainder due December 1.
- Ten payments: Enrollment deposit is due in March. The remaining tuition balance is payable in ten monthly installments with the first payment due May 1.
Convent & Stuart Hall is committed to enrolling a student body that represents varied economic backgrounds. Below is a snapshot of our program. If you have any questions regarding the financial assistance application process, please contact our Enrollment Management Director, Bobby Ramos, directly.
- Approximately 30% of our students receive tuition assistance with awards ranging from $1,000 to $40,000.
- Awards are based solely on demonstrated financial need; merit-based awards are not available.
- All requests for financial assistance and family financial information are evaluated by a committee and held in strict confidence.
- Applying for financial assistance has no bearing on the admissions decision to Convent & Stuart Hall.