Tuition & Financial Assistance
Convent & Stuart Hall is committed to enrolling a student body that represents varied economic backgrounds. Below is a snapshot of our program. If you have any questions regarding the financial assistance application process, please contact Lizzie Schneiberg, our Associate Director, K–12 Financial Assistance and High School Admissions.
- Awards are based solely on demonstrated financial need; merit-based awards are not available.
- All requests for financial assistance and family financial information are evaluated by a committee and held in strict confidence.
- Applying for financial assistance has no bearing on the admissions decision to Convent & Stuart Hall.
Tuition for 2022–23 School Year
Elementary School Tuition (Gr. K–8): $37,840
High School Tuition (Gr. 9–12): $52,270
Tuition Payment Options
We offer several tuition payment plans. A 10% tuition deposit is due with the Enrollment Contract, and the balance due may be paid in one of three payment plans outlined below.
How to Apply for Financial Assistance (2022–23 School Year)
- Thursday, January 12, 2023 - Deadline for the following REQUIRED information
- February 6, 2023 - Deadline for the following REQUIRED information
- April 15, 2023 - (REQUIRED) Tax return deadline by the IRS and the California Franchise Tax Board