Convent & Stuart Hall believes in the unique power of educating girls and boys separately and together. We combine a rigorous curriculum with your child's natural curiosities and a philosophy of love and respect for every individual, rooted in the Goals and Criteria of a Sacred Heart education. We invite you and your family to get to know the Convent & Stuart Hall community through the admissions process and envision how your child could thrive in our classrooms. Our students grow into well-educated, globally-minded, confident and compassionate people within our larger K–12 community.
Submit a Kindergarten Inquiry Form
Inquiry forms for the 2024-25 school year are now available.
2023–24 Kindergarten Admissions Timeline
Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years of age by July 15, 2024
- Tuesday, September 5, 12 p.m.: 2023–24 Inquiry form available
- Monday, September 25: Online application available
- Friday, December 8: Kindergarten application and Confidential Student Evaluation deadline
- Tuesday, January 9: Financial assistance application deadline
- Thursday, March 14: Admissions decisions available in online portal at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, March 21: Enrollment contracts and deposits due by 10 a.m.
*Registration for the Kindergarten Open House and campus tours will begin September 5.
Explore Convent & Stuart Hall
We invite you to connect and get to know the school with a range of visit opportunities.
In our commitment to sustaining an inclusive learning community, Convent & Stuart Hall admits students of any race, color, national/ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national/ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws in the administration of its educational, admissions, financial aid and employment policies, or any other programs administered by the school.