Convent & Stuart Hall believes in the unique power of educating girls and boys separately and together. We combine a rigorous curriculum with your child's natural curiosities and a philosophy of love and respect for every individual, rooted in the Goals and Criteria of a Sacred Heart education. We invite you and your family to get to know the Convent & Stuart Hall community through the admissions process and envision how your child could thrive in our classrooms. Our students grow into well-educated, globally-minded, confident and compassionate people within our larger K–12 community.
2021–22 Kindergarten Admissions Timeline
Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years of age by July 15, 2022
- Tuesday, September 7, 12 p.m.: 2021–22 Inquiry form available
- Monday, September 20: Online application available
- Friday, December 10: Kindergarten application and Confidential Student Evaluation deadline
- Thursday, January 13: Financial assistance priority deadline
- Thursday, March 17: Admissions decisions available in online portal at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, March 24: Enrollment contracts and deposits due by 10 a.m.
*Registration for the Kindergarten Open House and campus tours will begin September 7.
In our commitment to sustaining an inclusive learning community, Convent & Stuart Hall admits students of any race, color, national/ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national/ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws in the administration of its educational, admissions, financial aid and employment policies, or any other programs administered by the school.