Convent & Stuart Hall believes in the unique power of educating girls and boys separately and together. We combine a rigorous curriculum with your child's natural curiosities and a philosophy of love and respect for every individual, rooted in the Goals and Criteria of a Sacred Heart education. We invite you and your family to get to know the Convent & Stuart Hall community through the admissions process and envision how your child could thrive in our classrooms. Our students grow into well-educated, globally-minded, confident and compassionate people within our larger K–12 community.
Submit a Kindergarten Inquiry Form
2022–23 Kindergarten Admissions Timeline
Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years of age by July 15, 2023
- Tuesday, September 6, 12 p.m.: 2022–23 Inquiry form available
- Monday, September 26: Online application available
- Monday, October 24: Financial Assistance Webinar - register here.
- Friday, December 9: Kindergarten application and Confidential Student Evaluation deadline
- Thursday, January 12: Financial assistance application deadline
- Thursday, March 16: Admissions decisions available in online portal at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, March 23: Enrollment contracts and deposits due by 10 a.m.
*Registration for the Kindergarten Open House and campus tours will begin September 6.
Explore Convent & Stuart Hall
We invite you to connect and get to know the school with a range of visit opportunities.
- Open House
- Campus Tour
- Parent Interview
*You may register for in-person events in the admissions portal after submitting an inquiry form.
Steps to Complete the Application Process
- 1. Online Inquiry
- 2. Campus Tour
- 3. Learn About Our School
- 4. Kindergarten Open House
- 5. Submit an Application
- 6. Kindergarten Screening
- 7. Parent Interview
- 8. Learn About Tuition Assistance
- Relocating and Applying from Afar
1. Online Inquiry
2. Campus Tour
3. Learn About Our School
4. Kindergarten Open House
5. Submit an Application
6. Kindergarten Screening
7. Parent Interview
8. Learn About Tuition Assistance
Relocating and Applying from Afar
Whale Project Inspires Ocean Stewards
Step Inside Digital Model Museums
Great Texts Canon
Design and Prototyping
2019 President's Report Video
Future Life, Future Work
In our commitment to sustaining an inclusive learning community, Convent & Stuart Hall admits students of any race, color, national/ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national/ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws in the administration of its educational, admissions, financial aid and employment policies, or any other programs administered by the school.