Convent & Stuart Hall believes in the unique power of educating girls and boys separately and together. We combine a rigorous curriculum with your child's natural curiosities and a philosophy of love and respect for every individual, rooted in the Goals & Criteria of a Sacred Heart education. We invite you and your family to get to know the Convent & Stuart Hall community through the admissions process and envision how your child could thrive in our classrooms. Our students grow into well-educated, globally-minded, confident and compassionate people within our larger K-12 community.
Kindergarten Admissions Timeline
- Tuesday, September 8, 12 p.m.: Inquiry form available
- Monday, September 21: Online application available
- Friday, December 11: Kindergarten application and Confidential Student Evaluation deadline
- Friday, January 8: Tuition assistance application deadline
- Thursday, March 18: Admissions decisions available in online portal at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, March 25: Enrollment contracts and deposits due by 10 a.m.
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years of age by July 15, 2021
Get to Know Convent & Stuart Hall
In our commitment to sustaining an inclusive learning community, Convent & Stuart Hall admits students of any race, color, national/ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national/ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws in the administration of its educational, admissions, financial aid and employment policies, or any other programs administered by the school.