Winter 2021 Update
Thank you for taking the time to learn about Convent & Stuart Hall High School. We've enjoyed meeting you and your family at our virtual events and appreciate the opportunity to learn more about you through the application process. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding during such a unique admissions season.
As a reminder, we are not requiring standardized tests (SSAT, HSPT or ISEE) for the 2020–21 admissions season.
Welcome to Convent & Stuart Hall! We are excited to get to know you and your family. As a part of a global network of over 150 Sacred Heart schools in 41 countries, we have a rich history of providing excellence in education and preparing graduates to be active, informed and compassionate members of a global society. Today that message seems more pertinent than ever, and we look forward to sharing our unique and deeply engaging program with you.
Convent & Stuart Hall believes in the unique power of educating girls and boys separately and together. Our students develop into resilient, resourceful and engaged thinkers equipped with essential skills of communication, collaboration, critical analysis and cultural competency. Our curriculum challenges and stretches young men and women into their potential, preparing them for college and life.
Our school delivers an interactive learning experience curated by faculty highly regarded in their academic fields, and our students graduate with confidence in what they know, how they think and who they are. We invite you to learn more about our unique educational model and school community, and wish you a safe and healthy start to the school year.
2020–21 High School Profile and Course Catalog
Please select an image below to enlarge and view.
New Video Series Highlights Life at Convent & Stuart Hall
We recently released a three-part video series that introduces you to different aspects of our academic and student life program that you would normally experience in person.
High School Admissions Timeline
- Tuesday, September 1: Inquiry form available
- Tuesday, September 8: Student visit scheduling available
- Monday, September 21: Online application available
- Monday, September 22: Virtual student visits begin
- Saturday, October 10: Virtual Open House No.1
- Saturday November 7: Virtual Open House No. 2
- Thursday, January 7: Application deadline
- Friday, January 8: Financial assistance application part 1 deadline
- Friday, January 15: Applicant interview registration available
- Friday, February 5: Financial assistance application part 2 due
- Thursday, March 18: Admissions decisions mailed
- Friday, March 19: Admissions decisions posted in the admissions portal at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, March 25: Financial assistance enrollment contracts and deposits due by 12 p.m.
- Friday, March 26: Enrollment contracts and deposits due by 12 p.m.
Steps to Complete the Application Process
Please submit an online inquiry to begin the admissions process. Once we receive your inquiry, you will be able to access our admissions portal and applicant checklist to register for a student visit and events, complete an application and view your progress throughout the process.
If you are a transfer student applying to tenth, eleventh or twelfth grades for the 2021–22 school year, please contact Greg Lobe or Lizzie Schneiberg, our Associate Directors of High School Admissions.
Jennifer | Grade 11
- Math & History
- The Belvedere
- Volleyball & Singing