Convent & Stuart Hall believes in the unique power of educating girls and boys separately and together. Our students develop into resilient, resourceful and engaged thinkers equipped to thrive in an evolving world. Our curriculum challenges and stretches young men and women into their potential, preparing them for college and life. Our school delivers an interactive learning experience curated by faculty highly regarded in their academic fields, and our students graduate with confidence in what they know, how they think and who they are. We invite you to learn more about our unique educational model and school community.
Inquiry Form Now Available
Registration for student visits, open houses, curriculum nights and tours is now available.
High School Admissions Timeline
- Monday, August 19: Inquiry form available (for student visits, open houses, curriculum nights and tours)
- Monday, September 16: Online application available
- Thursday, January 9: Admissions application deadline
- Saturday, January 11: HSPT offered on campus
- Saturday, February 1: Applicant interviews
- Thursday, March 19: Admissions decisions mailed
- Friday, March 20: Admissions decisions posted in the admissions portal 4 p.m.
- Friday, March 27: Enrollment contracts and deposits due by 12 p.m.
Steps to complete the application process
Complete and submit an online inquiry to begin the admissions process. Once we receive your inquiry, you will be able to access our online portal and applicant checklist to register for the student visit and events, complete the application and view your progress throughout the process.
If you are a transfer applying to tenth, eleventh or twelfth grades for the 2019–20 school year, please contact Greg Lobe , our Associate Director of High School Admissions.
In our commitment to sustaining an inclusive learning community, Convent & Stuart Hall admits students of any race, color, national/ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national/ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws in the administration of its educational, admissions, financial aid and employment policies, or any other programs administered by the school.