Welcome to Convent & Stuart Hall! We are excited to get to know you and your family. As a part of a global network of over 150 Sacred Heart schools in 41 countries, we have a rich history of providing excellence in education and preparing graduates to be active, informed and compassionate members of a global society. We believe in the unique power of educating young men and women separately and together.
You are invited to learn more about our unique educational model and school community, and wish you a safe and healthy start to the school year.
Submit a High School Inquiry Form
2022–23 High School Admissions Timeline
- Thursday, September 1: 2022–23 Inquiry form available at 12 p.m.
- Friday, September 30: Online application available at 12 p.m.
- Monday, October 24: Financial Assistance Webinar - register here.
- Thursday, January 12: Application deadline at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, January 12: Financial assistance application deadline
- Saturday, January 28: Student Interview Day
- Thursday, March 16: Admissions decisions mailed
- Friday, March 17: Admissions decisions available in online portal at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, March 23: Financial assistance enrollment contracts and deposits due by 12 p.m.
- Friday, March 24: Enrollment contracts and deposits due by 12 p.m.
Explore Convent & Stuart Hall
We invite you to connect and get to know the school with a range of visit opportunities.
Log in to the Admissions Portal
- Open Houses
- Parent Tours
- Student Visit
- Curriculum Information Night
- Arts and Athletics Showcase
*You may register for in-person events in the admissions portal after submitting an inquiry form.
Steps to Complete the Application Process
Please submit an online inquiry to begin the admissions process. Once we receive your inquiry, you will be able to access our admissions portal and applicant checklist to register for a student visit and events, complete an application and view your progress throughout the process.
- 1. Online Inquiry
- 2. Attend a Student Visit
- 3. Learn About Our School
- 4. Attend Our Events
- 5. Submit an Application
- 6. Learn About Tuition Assistance
- 7. Submit Supplemental Documents and Test Scores
- 8. Schedule an Interview
1. Online Inquiry
2. Attend a Student Visit
3. Learn About Our School
4. Attend Our Events
5. Submit an Application
6. Learn About Tuition Assistance
7. Submit Supplemental Documents and Test Scores
8. Schedule an Interview
Grade 9 is the natural entry point to Convent & Stuart Hall High School. As such, admission to Grades 10 and 11 is dependent upon available space and attrition. Please note we may only assess and interview candidates applying to grades in which we anticipate openings.
If you are an incoming tenth or eleventh grader looking to transfer, please email Lizzie Schneiberg, our Associate Director, K–12 Financial Assistance and High School Admissions.
Ada | Grade 11
- Ring Ceremony
- Field Hockey & Admissions Ambassador
- The Belvedere