Welcome to Convent & Stuart Hall! We are excited to get to know you and your family. As a part of a global network of over 150 Sacred Heart schools in 41 countries, we have a rich history of providing excellence in education and preparing graduates to be active, informed and compassionate members of a global society. Today that message seems more pertinent than ever, and we look forward to sharing our unique and deeply engaging program with you.
- We believe in the unique power of educating girls and boys separately and together.
- Students develop into resilient, resourceful and engaged thinkers equipped with essential skills of communication, collaboration, critical analysis and cultural competency.
- The curriculum challenges and stretches young men and women into their potential, preparing them for college and life.
- Our school delivers an interactive learning experience curated by faculty highly regarded in their academic fields, and our students graduate with confidence in what they know, how they think and who they are.
We invite you to learn more about our unique educational model and school community, and wish you a safe and healthy start to the school year.
2021–22 High School Admissions Timeline
- Wednesday, September 1: 2021–22 Inquiry form available at 12 p.m.
- Monday, September 27: Online application available at 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 1: Financial assistance priority deadline
- Thursday, January 13: Application deadline at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, March 17: Admissions decisions mailed
- Friday, March 18: Admissions decisions available in online portal at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, March 24: Financial assistance enrollment contracts and deposits due by 12 p.m.
- Friday, March 25: Enrollment contracts and deposits due by 12 p.m.
Steps to Complete the Application Process
Please submit an online inquiry to begin the admissions process. Once we receive your inquiry, you will be able to access our admissions portal and applicant checklist to register for a student visit and events, complete an application and view your progress throughout the process.
If you are a transfer student applying to tenth or eleventh grades for the 2022–23 school year, please contact Lizzie Schneiberg, our
Associate Director, K-12 Financial Assistance and High School Admissions .
Grade 9 is the natural entry point to Convent & Stuart Hall High School. As such, admission to Grades 10 and 11 is dependent upon available space and attrition. Please note we may only assess and interview candidates applying to grades in which we anticipate openings.
If you are an incoming tenth or eleventh grader looking to transfer, please email Lizzie Schneiberg, our Associate Director, K–12 Financial Assistance and High School Admissions.
Reagan | Grade 10
- Jazz Band & Golf
- Pine-Octavia Courtyard