Convent & Stuart Hall believes in the unique power of educating girls and boys separately and together. We combine a rigorous curriculum with your child's natural curiosities and a philosophy of love and respect for every individual, rooted in the Goals and Criteria of a Sacred Heart education. We invite you and your family to get to know the Convent & Stuart Hall community through the admissions process so you can see for yourself how your child will thrive in our classrooms and grow into a well-educated, globally-minded, confident and compassionate person among our larger K–12 school community.
2021–22 Grade 1–8 Admissions Timeline
- Tuesday, September 7, 12 p.m.: 2021–22 Inquiry form available
- Monday, September 20: Online application available
- Thursday, January 13: Application and Confidential Student Evaluation deadline
- Thursday, January 13: Financial assistance priority deadline
- Thursday, March 17: Admissions decisions available in online portal at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, March 24: Enrollment contracts and deposits due by 10 a.m.
In our commitment to sustaining an inclusive learning community, Convent & Stuart Hall admits students of any race, color, national/ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national/ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws in the administration of its educational, admissions, financial aid and employment policies, or any other programs administered by the school.