San Francisco's premier academic and recreation summer program
Convent & Stuart Hall offers a balanced, K-8 coeducational summer program that combines discovery-based academic sessions with recreational afternoons rooted in performing arts, athletics, visual arts, creative design and science. The summer program is open to the public and the faculty is largely composed of Convent & Stuart Hall educators along with faculty from some of the best public, parochial and independent schools in the Bay Area.
2017 Summer Program Dates
- Session 1: June 19 - July 7 (no camp on July 4)
- Session 2: July 10 - 28
- What discounts are available for families/siblings?
- Will my camper need to bring a snack or lunch?
- What if my child has food allergies?
- Is a discount offered for combining morning & afternoon programs?
- Who is the food-service provider?
- Are there refunds if we change our mind?
- What are the behavioral expectations during the summer?
- What is the attendance policy?
- What should campers wear each day?
A $250 deposit (per session) will be due at the time of registration. The remaining balance (for both sessions) will be due by Thursday, June 1, 2017. All unpaid balances will be processed on Friday, June 9th. All deposits are nonrefundable. The deposit confirms your child’s spot in the program. No full or partial refunds of tuition will be made for any reason after June 1.
All participants have the right to enjoy a positive community experience. Accordingly, all campers are expected to follow and support Convent & Stuart Hall Summer Program expectations for positive community at all times. Behavior or language that is perceived by staff to be disrespectful, hurtful, unsafe or threatening may result in dismissal from the program. This includes any behavior that the summer program administration believes undermines our ability to best serve the needs of our participants.
We ask that all campers wear attire appropriate for running, jumping and playing. Closed-toe tennis shoes are recommended. Sandals and flip-flops are not recommended. A full calendar of theme days and dress-up days will be sent in the months leading up to the first day of camp. Campers returning for both sessions will receive one camp t-shirt for the duration of the program.