At Convent & Stuart Hall, you find the kind of lively, challenging education you expect of San Francisco’s finest schools, and you find something more.
Four Halls of Learning
- A family of schools: Our sibling elementary and high schools offer a contemporary approach to single-sex education in a vibrant co-ed community.
- Why single-sex classrooms? We see evidence every day that supports
current research: Our boys and girls have a more positive attitude
toward academic achievement and outperform their peers at co-ed schools.
- The best of both worlds: While our students thrive in single-sex
classes, they also grow and mature alongside each other as social and
intellectual peers in our co-ed community.
One Sacred Heart Philosophy
- Our five Goals & Criteria, shared by Sacred Heart schools worldwide, breathe life into learning at every level of our schools.
- We are proud to be one of 22 Sacred Heart schools in the United States and one of more than 200 around the world.
- This network helps us bring global awareness home, and gives our
students unique international exchange and service opportunities.
Intimate Classes & an Expansive Community
- Our small-school learning environment and four-school community make us both one of the smallest and one of the largest private schools in the city.
- Our talented faculty know each of their students well, and those
students benefit from their teachers collaborating with each other
throughout the K-12 experience.
- Our community has the warmth of a family-like atmosphere with the resources of a larger institution.
This is only the beginning. Click on the school name above to learn more about each program.